Enudge makes it easy for you to create surveys and promote them:
- via an Enudge email message,
- on Facebook,
- on Twitter and
- on your website.
In this article, we will show you how you can combine the powers of Enudge Survey and Enudge Email to survey your audience, in a few easy steps:
- Create a survey - Refer to this article to learn how to create your first Enudge Survey.
- Set the survey 'Active'.
- Copy the Survey url - make sure to choose the url specified for an Enudge Email Message, as it will allow you to associate survey responses with your contacts.
- Create an Email Campaign - Refer to this article to learn how to create your first Enudge Email Campaign.
- Use the Email Survey Template and then add your hyperlink from step 3 to the "Take the survey" button in the email message. (Find out how to add hyperlinks to text and images from this article.)
Once you have sent your email campaign, it's easy to see your survey responses together with your Enudge contact who responded, via the Survey Results screen.