To help you more accurately target your campaign to the right segment of your database, you may need to filter your contacts based on a particular value for multiple contact attributes, and add only these contacts to a campaign. You can achieve this by using the Advanced Multiple-Criteria Search functionality, accessed from the Attach Contacts section of your campaign.
As an example, if you wanted to attach contacts that are from a particular state (say Victoria), who are also in a particular organisation, you could select the appropriate contacts in your Enudge account as follows:
- Click on the link to open the Advanced Multiple Criteria Search screen.
- Select Organization from the dropdown and enter the value in the field to the right. Similarly, select State from the next dropdown and enter the value to be found in this field.
You could also select custom fields as a search criteria, using the first two search options.
3. Click on the 'Search' button to see a list of contacts matching the entered criteria. NB: Please note that the searches are 'Like' searches and therefore returns results that have the search term somewhere within this attribute.
If you want to search within the Gender field, you need to specify to search for 'm' or 'f'.
You can choose "Is like" or "NOT like" for some fields.
You can also force that the filtering only looks for contacts in particular category.
4. After clicking 'Search' all contacts that satisfy the search values entered will be displayed on screen. Select all / some of the contacts as appropriate and click on 'Add selected contacts to campaign' button.
5. Voila! The contacts have been added to your campaign.