Enudge sends you an email notification whenever someone logs in to your account to help ensure that your Enudge account is only used by an authorised person.
If you do not want to receive these notifications when the log in occurs from a known location such as a computer at your home or office, you can turn turn the notifications off for specific locations (known as IP addresses). This is how you do it:
- Login to your Enudge account; the main email address associated with your account will receive an email notification with the IP address of the computer from which you just logged in.
- Copy this IP address; you will need it in a moment.
- Navigate to the 'Account' section of your Enudge account (click on your name in the top right hand corner and choose 'Account').
- Scroll down to the bottom, where you will find a section headed 'List of allowed IP Addresses:'
- Paste your IP address into the space provided and click 'Add'.
You will no longer receive email notifications when someone logs in to your Enudge account from this known IP address.
If you move office or a person working from home should no longer have access, you can turn the notifications back on for that IP address by simply deleting the IP address entry from the same screen.