Once you have prepared your CSV file you are ready to import your contacts in bulk into your eNudge account. Including more information about each contact allows more granular targeting to specific segments and additional personalisation.
To upload your contacts into eNudge:
- Click Contacts from the main navigation.
- Browse to find your CSV file on your computer.
- Tick the 'Update information if Contact already exists' if that's what you want to happen.
- Click Upload my Contacts. Depending on how large your CSV file is and how fast your internet connection, it may take several minutes to upload.
- Once the file upload has completed, you will be presented with eNudge fields which you need to drag into the same order as that contained in your CSV file, and drag into the 'not included' box, any fields that aren't present in your file
- Finally click Process Field Order to complete the import of your contacts. If any errors occur during the import, they will be reported to you, contact by contact, so that you can correct just the records in error.