You undoubtedly know people who would benefit from using Enudge for their mass communications. We would like to reward you for recommending Enudge, because your opinion counts to your friends and colleagues.
How can I participate?
In order to participate in the Enudge Affiliate Program, you need to do just two things:
- Encourage other businesses to sign up for Enudge using your unique URL (you can access that once you create your own Enudge account).
- Provide us with your Australian Bank Account details so that we can credit your account with your affiliate commission at the end of each month.
What's in it for Me?
You will receive 10% of any Enudge subscriptions paid by people you refer to Enudge. Affiliate commission payments are paid into Australian Bank accounts only, at the end of each month, once the balance due to you exceeds ten Australian dollars ($10).
How Does the Referral Link Work?
When you provide the above referral link to your business colleagues, if they click on the link they will be taken to the home page of Enudge. When they arrive at the Enudge website a cookie will be placed on their computer, recording that they were referred to Enudge by you. This cookie will expire after 6 months. If your contact registers for Enudge at any time during that 6 month period from that same computer, their account will be automatically recorded as being part of your Affiliate Program, and from then on all subscription payments made by the new Enudge subscriber will accrue Affiliate Commissions due to you.
Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of participating in the Enudge Affiliate Program are as follows:
- Promoting Enudge and the Referral Link: The referral link provided above may only be used in the following ways:
- Personal referrals to your business contacts delivered via emails that comply with the Australian Spam Act or other Spam Act legislation that may apply to your emails.
- As a link within a page of your website, that honestly and professionally promotes Enudge.
- Google Adwords campaigns promoting Enudge honestly, professionally, and for valid keywords.
- You MUST NOT provide your Enudge Affiliate Program link to others as part of your Enudge campaigns in a manner that could be construed to be a standard element of an Enudge email campaign. This is imperative, because an important benefit of paid Enudge accounts is that emails sent do not contain Enudge branding.
- Payment Currency and Timing: Affiliate commissions are paid in Australian Dollars within 14 days of the end of each month for Enudge subscriptions made during the month prior to the payment, by direct deposit into Australian Bank Accounts only.
- Payment Threshold: Affiliate commissions will only be paid once the amount due to you exceeds $10. Commissions due under $10 will be carried forward to the next month until the commissions have accumulated to the $10 threshold.
- Converting Commissions to Enudge Subscriptions: Affiliate commissions can be converted into additional Enudge subscriptions or email / sms credits into your Enudge account only, upon your written request, but cannot be used for part-payment of a subscription.
- Eligible to Participate: You must have an Enudge account and have purchased at least 1 Enudge subscription of any length of time and message volume in order to participate in the Enudge Affiliate Program.
- International Subscribers: The Enudge Affiliate Program is only available to Enudge account holders whose business is located within Australia and they hold a valid Australian bank account.
- Linking of Enudge Subscribers to your Affiliate Program: An Enudge subscriber will be attributed to your Affiliate account only if they have been referred to Enudge by you via the referral link provided within your account. An Enudge subscriber cannot become part of your Affiliate account by any means other than by clicking on your affiliate link prior to registering for an Enudge account.
- Modification: We may modify any of these terms and conditions, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice on the Enudge sign in page linking to these terms and conditions. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available commissions, the commission percentage payable, payment procedures and program rules. Any changes or modifications made will be in good faith. These terms and conditions will not be altered to purposely avoid paying affiliates due commissions. Any substantive changes, i.e., change of commissions will be made with at least 14 days notice by email and onsite update of the terms and conditions. Notification of all changes will also be broadcast in an email message to all affiliates providing you have not opted out of receiving Enudge News. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE ENUDGE AFFILIATE PROGRAM. YOUR CONTINUED PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
- Taxable Supply: Enudge Affiliate Program commission payments are a taxable supply, and accordingly include 10% GST. You should account for the GST component in the Affiliate Commission payment in the normal manner.
- Breach: If you breach any of the above terms and conditions, your participation in the Enudge Affiliate Program will be terminated immediately, and any commissions accrued in your Affiliate Program account will no longer be payable to you.
- Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with these terms and conditions or the Enudge Affiliate Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregated liability arising with respect to these terms and conditions and the Enudge Affiliate Program will not exceed the total commission fees paid or payable to you under these terms and conditions.
- Independent Investigation: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE, GOOGLE ADWORDS CAMPAIGNS OR OTHER METHODS FOR PROMOTING ENUDGE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be deemed to be made in the State of Victoria and shall in all respects be interpreted, construed, and governed by and in accordance with the laws of Victoria, exclusive of the laws relating to conflict of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.